At Celsian Education we believe in creating partnerships with the teachers and support staff we place in schools. We want to help you develop and enhance your skills. We do this in a number of different ways, all because we believe in the people we work with and want to provide you with the opportunities and training to be the best you can be.
NQT and RQT Support packages
As a newly qualified or recently qualified teacher, we will provide you with opportunities to receive developmental support which will help you develop good practices during the initial phase of your teaching career.
If you've recently entered into the teaching profession, or have spent a short period of time in schools, we can help make the first few months easier.
How we can help
- We offer phone support between 4-6 pm during the week, so you can ask any questions you may have
- We can run coaching or mentoring sessions either face to face or on the phone
- We provide interview support to help you make the best impression
- We can provide practical guidance on National Teacher Standards
- We will offer you priority places on the courses run by the Celsian Professional Development team
Interview Support & Guidance
If you are applying for a long term, or permanent role with us, we can offer you interview support and guidance by providing you with:
- Support and feedback on your initial application
- Support and feedback on lesson planning
- An informal mock interview to help you prepare
- A school review
CPD in your local branch
In order to help you develop in your role we work together to provide you with opportunities to refine, reflect, and share your practice with other colleagues. We want to make sure you're up-to-date on new practices and are developing your skills, so we offer a number of training courses.
We want to make sure you're getting all of the training and support you need in your role, so we like to visit you in your school. This gives us the opportunity to offer developmental feedback and highlight any areas we can support you with. We want to invest in you, and recognise, and celebrate everything that you're doing in your role.
For further information on CPD either email Richard.George@celsianeducation.co.uk or fill in our enquiry form below and we'll be in touch.