Celsian are seeking a passionate and dynamic Reception class teacher for an immediate start at a school in Oldham. This is a very sudden vacancy...
Celsian Education are working with a School in Rochdale are seeking to find a committed and versatile part time teacher to join them as their PPA teacher from September 2017.
The school is a one form entry school. All classes have at least one teaching assistant. The candidate will need to work closely with the existing team and also have the ability to teach across KS1 and KS2. The successful candidate can either be an NQT or experienced teacher and is open to all with a Primary background. With such a broad range to teach, versatility and flexibility are characteristics that are essential. Applicants from candidates that can show success in a similar role will be very welcome.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced CRB Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
If you are selected to work for Celsian Education the benefits are:
* Access to a large data base of local teaching vacancies.
* Competitive rates and weekly pay.
* Personal consultant and daily support.
* 24/7 access to the branch.
* Supporting NQT's starting careers.
* Continuing Professional Development.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.