Are you an NQT or Key Stage 2 teacher in the Winchester area? Then look no further as here at Celsian we could have career opportunities for you.
This school that we are working with is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic teacher who will have a positive impact towards the children and the whole school community. You will need to be dynamic and motivated and have the ability to pass this onto the children, along with good interpersonal skills.
The school can offer an exciting and creative curriculum, an engaged and enthusiastic group of KS2 children and a friendly, supportive and hardworking team of staff.
The successful candidate should:
· Be enthusiastic and ambitious.
· Create a friendly and happy learning environment.
· Be able to deliver high quality lessons and learning experiences for the class.
· Have strong curriculum knowledge.
· Has high standards of behaviour and achievement.
What we can offer you:
· Dedicated consultant that is only a phone call away.
· Consultants that adhere to a set of values that place children, schools and candidates at the heart of everything - trusted, ethical, expert and bespoke.
· Access to future opportunities with a wide range of schools in the Hampshire area
· Undertake procedures to ensure you are safe and happy.
To qualify for this role, you will need to have obtained Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), have experience of teaching in Key Stage 2, and have strong classroom management skills.
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you please feel free to get in touch on or email for more information.
Submit your CV and cover letter below or contact Sammy on 02380224367.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.