Are you looking for day-to-day teaching? Are you looking for a flexible job? Then becoming a supply teacher might be the job for you!Many teachers...
Are you a primary school teacher in the Gosport area but want to move away from the planning and report writing and want complete control of when and how you work? Then come and register with Celsian Education!
We are currently recruiting for hard working and effective primary school teachers who are looking to work on either on a short or long term basis to support local schools in the Southampton area. This is an excellent opportunity for primary school teachers to work with schools that have lots of support and opportunities for professional development.
Flexibility is key! If you are looking for mornings, afternoons or full days, you have the complete control over the days that you wish to work and so we would be really interested to hear from you!
Celsian Education work with a wide variety of schools who are seeking teachers to help cover their staff absences in Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
The ideal candidate should:
· Be enthusiastic and ambitious.
· Create a friendly and happy learning environment.
· Be able to deliver high quality lessons and learning experiences for the class.
· Have strong curriculum knowledge.
· Has high standards of behaviour and achievement.
· Have a strong commitment to their own personal development.
Benefits of working through Celsian Education:
· Dedicated and supportive consultant that is only a phone call away.
· Consultants that adhere to a set of values that place children, schools and candidates at the heart of everything - trusted, ethical, expert and bespoke.
· Access to future opportunities with a wide range of schools in the Hampshire area
· Undertake procedures to ensure you are safe and happy.
To qualify for this role, you will need to have obtained Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), have experience of teaching in Key Stage 2, and have strong classroom management skills.
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you please feel free to get in touch on or email for more information.
Submit your CV and cover letter below or contact Sammy on 02380224367.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.