Are you a KS2 Teacher looking to work in schools that are close to Wakefield Centre and can offer good CPD and support?Due to recent...
Celsian Education are looking for a KS2 teacher to come and join staff in South Leeds Schools.
To scale, up to £168.00/day depending on experience
These are forward thinking schools where the children are at the heart of everything they do. Their relentless quest is to ensure that all of our children achieve their best academically but also become well-rounded, happy and socially adept individuals by the time they leave Primary School.
The schools place high priority on personal development and by taking into account emotional intelligence and well-being. They are committed to high quality teaching and learning to ensure that we make a real difference to the needs of each child.
Successful applicants will have the ability to:
- Work well as an integral part of a team, valuing the contributions of all.
- Be organised, enthusiastic, positive and be prepared to work hard.
- Demonstrate good teaching skills.
- Plan appropriately and creatively for childrens' individual needs and interests.
- Contribute to and strengthen our commitment to the National Curriculum and the extra-curricular learning around it.
- Make a positive contribution to the life of the school.
The schools have proven reputation for providing high quality professional development for both teaching and support staff so they can offer:
- A strong motivated staff team.
- Pupils with a positive attitude to learning.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- A supportive and caring environment.
If you would like to apply, or know more about the role, please contact Celsian Education Leeds and ask for Adam Proud
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.