Celsian Education are currently looking to recruit for a Year 6 Teacher for one of our schools in Oldham. The ideal candidate will have experience teaching with Literacy and numeracy as the learning focus and have experience of teaching and supporting year 6 towards SATS.
The role will be full time from September and will definitely be until East 2018 and perhaps until July 2018. The class includes pupils of very mixed abilities, so a patient, supportive and creative approach to inspired learning is essential. Within this class there are 2 teaching assistants, 1 who supports a child who has additional needs and the other who is the teaching assistant for the class. This Teaching Assistant has been with the class since they went into Year 3.
Successful applicants must be enthusiastic, efficient and inspiring, and also committed to their own professional development whilst being an exceptional practitioner in all other aspects.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
· NQT or QTS teacher with experience of the KS 2 curriculum.
· Hold a current enhanced DBS (or be happy to apply for one through Celsian).
· Be a warm and caring individual focused on raising achievement levels.
· Have recent teaching experience of Year 6 SATs.
· Eligibility to work in the UK.
· Motivate pupils with enthusiastic and imaginative presentation.
· Stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
If you are selected to work for Celsian Education the benefits are:
· Access to a large data base of local teaching vacancies.
· Competitive rates and weekly pay.
· Personal consultant and daily support.
· 24/7 access to the branch.
· Supporting NQTs starting careers.
· Continuing Professional Development.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.