Are you a KS2 Teacher looking to work in school that is close to Leeds centre and can offer good CPD and support?Due to recent...
If youre a newly qualified teacher, or soon to be newly qualified teacher, looking to kick-start your teaching career within a stimulating, supportive and rewarding environment, then look no further as we have the ideal position for you.
Celsian Education a supply teaching agency based in Leeds are recruiting NQT Teachers for good primary schools located in Kirklees
These schools are looking for an NQT to start in either KS1 or KS2 wherever they feel that their strength lies. They offer a structured mentoring scheme and vital CPD opportunities which will contribute to your development early on in your teaching career.
For the right candidate, the role is to start in September 2017.
Essential for the above role:
- Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent.
- Flexible and able to respond to change positively.
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- You will be required to do all planning, marking and preparation for your classes, as well as attending school meetings and parents evenings.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service if you do not have a current DBS registered online Celsian Education will provide full support in acquiring one for you.
Salary and Benefits:
- Pay-to-scale from day one.
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to a range of local schools.
If you would like to apply for this role then please contact Celsian Eduction, Leeds, and ask for Adam Proud.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.