Celsian Education are looking to recruit a Year One Teacher for a Infant school in Frankley. This position is for the whole of the academic year 17/18 and the school are ideally looking for someone who has a background in Key Stage One.
The school are looking for someone who:
· Has a great sense of humour
· Is committed to high quality teaching and learning
· Demonstrates highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
· Is aspirational for the outcomes of children
· Demonstrates full commitment to our 12 Christian Values
The school can offer:
· A Governing Body dedicated to supporting sustained improvement in raising standards.
· A forward thinking and ambitious school
· A vibrant, hard-working and committed team of teachers and TAs
If this is a position that you feel you could excel in then please give me a call on 0121 633 4698
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.