An opportunity has arisen for an aspiring Nursery Nurse within a succeeding Nursery in Southampton that has recent development and investing towards it. The nursery...
Do you have previous experience in Early Years or looking to move into that field? Are you hard working and motivated to inspire young children to develop as learners?
Celsian Education are currently looking an enthusiastic and committed Nursery Nurses for positions in Southampton to start immediately. We have several roles to fill but each person will need to be experienced, passionate and knowledgeable with Early Years Foundation Stage within a Nursery setting. It is an open-minded learning environment where you can develop your career as they offer excellent feedback and are renowned as a friendly and inviting nursery to work at.
The successful candidate should:
· Qualified to at least NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
· Be passionate and ambitious.
· Create a friendly and happy learning environment for the children and team.
· Be able to deliver high quality classroom time and inspiration to the children.
· Have strong curriculum knowledge and involvement with learning objectives.
· Has high standards of behaviour and achievement.
What we can offer you:
· Dedicated consultant that is always at the end of the phone.
· Consultants that adhere to a set of values that place children, schools and candidates at the heart of everything. We strive to be trusted, ethical, expert and bespoke.
· Undertake procedures to ensure you are safe and happy.
· Ensuring that you are satisfied with our service.
The successful candidate should be a qualified and have the relevant experience and knowledge of the UK curriculum with an ability to engage children. You will be fully immersed into the nursery and become an integral part of what the nursery offers.
Dont miss the chance to enhance your professional career with this exciting EYFS opportunity.
Submit your CV below or contact Celsian Education on 02380 224 367.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.