An exciting opening has become available for an aspiring SEN Teacher within a mainstream school in Eastleigh. The position is for two days a week...
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an aspiring Maths within a high achieving SEN school. The successful and motivated candidate would need to be able to deliver enthusiastic teaching to ASD students, outstanding learning development and a friendly ethos in the classroom for students and staff alike. If you feel that you are a suitable candidate then look no further.
The school has based itself on hard working values that supports and guides students that engages them within the classroom and helps them develop as a human being contributing to society and their future. You will need to have a relevant teaching qualification. These would include;
- Qualified and holding a UK recognised teaching qualification or equivalent; BSc QTS, BA QTS, CERT ED, B.ED, PGCE, etc.
We would expect the successful teacher to:
- Be passionate and ambitious.
- Create a friendly and happy learning environment for the children and team.
- Be able to deliver high quality classroom time and inspiration to the children.
- Have strong curriculum knowledge and involvement with learning objectives.
- Has high standards of behaviour and achievement.
The school can offer its own unique benefits to you but here at Celsian Education you can also expect from us;
- A dedicated consultant that is always at the end of the phone.
- Consultants that adhere to a set of values that place children, schools and candidates at the heart of everything.
- We strive to be trusted, ethical, expert and bespoke.
- Undertake procedures to ensure you are safe and happy.
- Ensuring that you are satisfied with our service.
You will be fully immersed into the school and become an integral part of what the school offers. Dont miss the chance to enhance your professional career with this exciting opportunity.
Submit your CV below or contact Celsian Education on 02380 224 367.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.