An opportunity has arisen for an aspiring Nursery Nurse within a succeeding Nursery in Southampton that has recent development and investing towards it. The nursery...
Are you looking for an exciting career within an pre-school setting in a nursery? Do you want to support and help children develop in their crucial learning stage?
Here at Celsian Education, we have a position opening up at a prestigious nursery, within its pre-school room, known for its connection with nature and the outdoors. They are very creative with their play and learning in which they are also capable for dealing with children with Special Educational Needs and English as an additional language so the ideal candidate must be able willing to show perseverance and work hard to help these children grow especially. The staff are wonderful to work with and offer assistance, training and feedback to help with your career development.
Qualifications needed for opportunity:
· Have the relevant qualifications needed for a Nursery Nurse
The successful candidate should:
· Be passionate and ambitious.
· Create a friendly and happy learning environment for the children and team.
· Be able to deliver high quality classroom time and inspiration to the children.
· Have strong curriculum knowledge and involvement with learning objectives.
· Has high standards of behaviour and achievement.
What we can offer you:
· Dedicated consultant that is always at the end of the phone.
· Consultants that adhere to a set of values that place children, schools and candidates at the heart of everything - trusted, ethical, expert and bespoke.
· Undertake procedures to ensure you are safe and happy.
· Always putting you first before themselves
· Ensuring that you are satisfied with the service.
The successful candidate should be a qualified nursery nurse, have the relevant experience and knowledge of a pre-school room. You will be fully immersed into the nursery and become an integral part of what the nursery offers. You must also have proof of a UK working permit and DBS clearance. Don't
miss the chance to enhance your professional career with this exciting opportunity.
Submit your CV below or contact Celsian Education on 02380 224 367.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.