Celsian Education are currently recruiting KS3, KS4 & KS5 Teachers to work at schools in Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and surrounding areas on a supply basis. Supply...
We are looking to recruit Cover Supervisors who are looking to work within schools across the Leicestershire area. Whether it be day to day work alongside an educational qualification you may be studying or further experience you are looking to gain from working within a school as a Cover Supervisor, Celsian Education can certainly help seek the work you desire.
· Attain a recognised university degree
· Available Asap
· Knowledge of the UK curriculum to be able to support up to GCSE
· Able to commute across the Leicestershire area
· Flexible, Reliable and Passionate
On the 26th and 27th June, we will be holding a FREE in house training session specifically designed for Cover Supervisors to help further their career. The course will cover the following;
· Know: the role of a cover supervisor and key skills and strategies needed to make you effective in the classroom.
· Understand: the need to use different strategies to maximise learning within the classroom and to ensure that safeguarding requirements are clear.
· Be able to: share ideas and develop classroom strategies to ensure at least good provision.
All you need to enrol onto our Cover Supervisor training course, is to sign up and register with Celsian Education before the 26th June.
If you believe you meet the above criteria, then click APPLY now or feel free to contact James the Secondary Consultant at the Celsian Education office in Leicester with any questions or queries you may have.
T: 0116 2776400
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.