An opportunity has arisen for a suitable Nursery Practitioner within a highly recommended nursery in Southampton. The nursery has a key focus on the development...
Do you seek a new and satisfying career working with children within an Early Years Foundation Setting? Are you wanting extra support, learning and guidance with your career development?
Celsian Education is advertising for a temporary part time position opening at an Outstanding (Ofsted) Nursery in Winchester until the end of August. The nursery focuses on helping children with a range of aspects such as; their development and basic functions, to more higher understanding such as, literacy and mathematics. The nursery has access to great outdoor play zones and gardens which help give children interaction with nature and their surroundings. The staff are very experienced in their field and have a key focus on Career Personal Development (CPD) for both staff and management alike.
Qualifications needed for opportunity:
· Have the relevant qualifications needed for a Nursery Nurse such as CACHE or NVQ.
The successful candidate should:
· Be passionate and ambitious.
· Create a friendly and happy learning environment for the children and team.
· Be able to deliver high quality classroom time and inspiration to the children.
· Have strong curriculum knowledge and involvement with learning objectives.
· Has high standards of behaviour and achievement.
What we can offer you:
· Dedicated consultant that is always at the end of the phone.
· Consultants that adhere to a set of values that place children, schools and candidates at the heart of everything - trusted, ethical, expert and bespoke.
· Undertake procedures to ensure you are safe and happy.
· Always putting you first before themselves
· Ensuring that you are satisfied with the service.
The successful candidate should be a qualified nursery nurse, have the relevant experience and knowledge of an EYFS setting with an ability to engage children. You will be fully immersed into the nursery and become an integral part of what the nursery offers.
Dont miss the chance to enhance your professional career.
Submit your CV below or contact Celsian Education on 02380 224 367.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.