Celsian Education is pleased to be working with a child-centred based nursery on the outskirts of the New Forest, Hampshire looking for a level 3...
An opportunity has arisen for a suitable Nursery Practitioner within a highly recommended nursery in Southampton. The nursery has a key focus on the development of their children at different stages and a strong sense of passion is needed to cater for children with Special Educational Needs within the nursery.
Celsian Education are working towards helping strong and enthusiastic nursery nurses, assistants and practitioners to join us in fuelling childrens curiosity in a friendly nursery learning environment. The nursery itself is well known for its facilities and the resources they have access too. This helps the children explore and venture with their friendly outside play areas and outdoor learning centres, helping them connect with the surrounding nature.
There are different rooms and divisions within the nursery so there is more of a key focus on the childrens learning aims. Individual staff members focus on their developmental objectives. They are very creative with their play and learning in which they are also capable for dealing with children with Special Educational Needs so the ideal candidate must be willing to show perseverance and work hard to help these children grow especially.
Qualifications needed for opportunity:
· Have the relevant qualifications needed for a Nursery Practitioner
The successful candidate should:
· Be passionate and ambitious.
· Create a friendly and happy learning environment for the children and team.
· Be able to deliver high quality classroom time and inspiration to the children.
· Have strong curriculum knowledge and involvement with learning objectives.
· Has high standards of behaviour and achievement.
What we can offer you:
· Dedicated consultant that is always at the end of the phone.
· Consultants that adhere to a set of values that place children, schools and candidates at the heart of everything - trusted, ethical, expert and bespoke.
· Undertake procedures to ensure you are safe and happy.
· Always putting you first before themselves
· Ensuring that you are satisfied with the service.
The successful candidate should be a qualified nursery nurse, have the relevant experience and knowledge of a higher pre-school setting with an ability to engage children. You will be fully immersed into the nursery and become an integral part of what the nursery offers. You must also have proof of a UK working permit and DBS clearance.
Dont miss the chance to enhance your professional career.
Submit your CV below or contact Celsian Education on 02380 224 367.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.