Calling all Primary KS1 Teachers looking for work in the Doncaster Area!!Getting enough Teaching Work on Supply?Are you finding enough Supply work?Does your agency find...
Are you a Primary Teacher looking for work in Doncaster or surrounding areas?
Are you looking for supply work on a day to day or long term basis?
Celsian Education are currently looking for Primary Teachers to work in and around the Doncaster area with immediate start for both day to day and long term roles.
Supply teaching can offer great flexibility, learning opportunities and provide invaluable and rewarding teaching experiences.
Celsian Education work with a number of our preferred schools and have supply agreements with these schools that hold excellent reputations in their community, which means they solely work with us.
Primary teachers must possess the following skills:
* Qualified or Newly Qualified Teacher offering ideally a PGCE, B.Ed or BA with QTS
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Strong Behaviour Management
* Strong Classroom Management
* Good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
* Excellent Communication
* Organised Planning
* Ability to monitor pupil progress throughout a lesson
In return for working for us, Celsian education will provide you with:
* Placements within relevant settings to gain feedback and references.
* Free Team Teach training (a positive handling strategy), for behaviour support workers.
* Highly competitive rates of pay
* A dedicated 24/7 consultant who will put your best interests and career progression first.
* Opportunities to work on either a flexible, day to day basis or within longer term posts.
Are you a teacher who holds UK QTS?
If this sounds like a job for you please apply today and submit your CV now for consideration.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.