Calling all Primary KS1 Teachers looking for work in the Doncaster Area!!Getting enough Teaching Work on Supply?Are you finding enough Supply work?Does your agency find...
Celsian education expose fantastic teachers to the opportunity to work in a variety of different schools across South Yorkshire. Supply teaching can offer tailor made challenges, learning opportunities and provide invaluable and rewarding teaching experiences.
Celsian Education work with many schools in the area and have preferred supply agreements with schools that hold excellent reputations in their community, which means they solely work with us, leading to guaranteed supply work.
Primary teachers must possess the following skills:
* Qualified Early Years Teachers are required with a PGCE or equivalent
* Strong Behaviour Management
* Strong Classroom Management
* Good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
* Excellent Communication
* Organised Planning
* The ability to monitor pupil progress throughout a lesson
In return for working for us, Celsian education will provide you with:
* Placements within relevant settings to gain feedback and references.
* Free Team Teach training (a positive handling strategy) for Behaviour support workers.
* Highly competitive rates of pay
* A dedicated consultant who will put your best interests and career progression first.
* Opportunities to work on either a flexible, day to day basis or within longer term posts that can lead to permanent work.
As your consultant, I will put together a profile of your information to mail out to potential schools in order to maximise the likelihood of finding your idea educational job role.
Are you a teacher who holds UK QTS?
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.