Celsian Education are seeking a strong and committed Mathematics Teacher for a position beginning after the summer break in a Redditch SchoolThe school fosters a...
Celsian Education are seeking 2 teachers for a lovely school in Redditch:
- A full time Maths specialist teaching up to GCSE
- A full time ICT/Computer Science teaching up to GCSE
The candidates applying for these posts should be passionate, enthusiastic, motivated individuals who are committed to ensuring the best possible pupil outcomes. It is expected that successful candidates will be excellent leaders of learning and will contribute to developing outstanding practice and advice for staff in their department
Successful candidates will:
· Be inspired and able to inspire the children and fellow staff.
· Be committed to the principles of equality, inclusion and diversity.
· Be committed to fostering excellent relationships between parents, carers and the community.
· Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
· Demonstrate a high quality learning experience for the school's children.
We can offer you:
· A unique opportunity to be part of a vibrant, forward-thinking school.
· A highly supporting Strategic Leadership Team.
· Extremely well-mannered children that demonstrate a thirst for learning.
· Excellent, coaching and opportunities for professional and career development.
Should you be interested in finding out more about these fantastic opportunities contact Louise at Celsian Education
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.