Occupational Therapist Celsian Education work alongside the majority of SEND settings in Leeds and have recently been approached by one of our partner settings to...
A progressive secondary school in Leeds are looking for a KS3/KS4 English Teacher to join their school for a maternity cover, paying £120 - £172 per day
The school has recently been rated Good by Ofsted.
This will be purely KS3/KS4, as the school does not have a sixth form. It would be essential for the successful candidate to be adaptable, flexible and confident in teaching.
About the school:
- Rated 'Good by Ofsted
- Supportive and friendly staff
- Modern building
- iPads are available per year group for integrated learning
- Located near to very good transport links in Leeds, if you don't drive
The successful candidate will be an outstanding teacher who holds a QTS. In order to be considered for this role you must:
- Be able to create a friendly and happy learning environment
- Be ambitious and up for challenge
- Be resilient, resourceful and creative
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be a qualified to teach Secondary (PGCE/Bachelor of Education)
- Have proven experience teaching the KS3/KS4 Curriculum
- Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.