Celsian Education are currently in partnership with a school in Worcester for their supply needs for short term and long term.
They are a two form entry school in Key Stage One and a three form entry school in Key Stage Two
They have a 'Good' Ofsted and they are an embracing school and they look at new ways of learning. They have recently set up a project way of learning the curriculum and every teacher has resources to each project.
They want their children to understand the following values:
* Self awareness - knowing their strengths and weaknesses
* Self - discipline
* Have high self esteem and a good sense of self-worth
* confidence in their own values
* Able to recognise right and wrong and have moral compass
* Are fit active and healthy
The right person for their school is someone who are
* committed, resilient and add something to the school life
* can work as a team and be an effective team player
* adaptable, flexible, hard working and willing to thrive in the school
* good subject knowledge
to be considered for the role you must hold:
* PGCE, BEd, BA with QTS
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Provide us with two working references
If this is the school that you would like to work with in September then please contact Emma on 0121 633 4698 or
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.