Calling all Primary KS1 Teachers looking for work in the Doncaster Area!!Getting enough Teaching Work on Supply?Are you finding enough Supply work?Does your agency find...
At Celsian Education, we have new opportunities for skilled KS1 Primary Teachers to excel in environments across Worksop/Retford
As Celsian Education is continuing to expand, we have an increasing demand for Key Stage One teachers to work on a supply basis in the Worksop/Retford area. Supply teaching is a rewarding role and can offer tailor made challenges and flexible timetables. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time work, Celsian can provide the flexibility you require.
Working with many schools in the area means we can offer a range of exciting and dynamic environments for you to work in. Offering a guaranteed pay scheme to suitable candidates means we are able to guarantee pay even if we do not provide you with work. This is a scheme which can be discussed further at interview stage.
Key Stage 1 teachers must possess the following skills:
* Qualified Early Years Teachers are required with a PGCE or equivalent
* Strong Behaviour Management
* Strong Classroom Management
* Good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
* Excellent Communication
* Organised Planning
* The ability to monitor pupil progress throughout a lesson
In return for working for us, Celsian education will provide you with:
* Placements within relevant settings to gain feedback and references.
* Free Team Teach training (a positive handling strategy) for behaviour support workers.
* Highly competitive rates of pay
* A dedicated consultant who will put your best interests and career progression first.
* Opportunities to work on either a flexible, day to day basis or within longer term posts that can lead to permanent work.
For further information regarding supply teaching, please contact Alyssia Smedley on 0114 272 22 55. I look forward to hearing from you.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.