Celsian Education are working with one of our partner schools in Pudsey, seeking to appoint a KS2 teacher for September.The school in situated in-between Pudsey...
Celsian Education is currently working with a Primary and Nursery School in the Bradford area who are seeking a Key Stage 2 Teacher for a September start.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be qualified to teach Key Stage 2 with a record of delivering good to outstanding lessons (NQTs will also be considered).
- Have evidence of supporting students to make or exceed expected progress.
- Have an exemplary attendance record.
- Have good behaviour management skills.
- Maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom.
- To deliver outstanding teaching and learning across all subjects within the primary curriculum and help students achieve excellent academic results.
- To design engaging and challenging lessons that inspires students to appreciate the subject and its application.
- You will work with students of different abilities across a number of year groups.
- Contribute to constructive team-building amongst teaching and non-teaching staff, parents and governors.
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent.
- Qualification in one or more areas of Primary School Curriculum.
- Ability to work in the UK.
To apply for this role, please contact Celsian Education - Leeds - and ask for Adam Proud.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.