Are you a KS2 Teacher looking to work in schools that are close to Wakefield Centre and can offer good CPD and support?Due to recent...
Calling all Primary Teachers and student teachers finishing their course soon for extra unqualified experience. We need you to provide local supply for schools within Bradford and Leeds required in primary schools on a supply day to day basis, roles covering Early Years, Key stage 1 & Key stage 2.
We provide competitive rates of pay from £100 to £168.
Celsian Education is the UK market leader, we have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over 20 years. We work with over 2500 schools each week and strive to find the right match for your skills.
- Availability to accept vacancies at relatively short notice
- Effective classroom management in line with school's behaviour policy
- Develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
- The schools range in size, culture and catchment areas
- We match teachers with the schools and children they work best with
- Teachers support pupils of different ability levels
- Classes may have some Gifted & Talented children
Requirements for candidates will include:
- QTS (or pending)
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Relevant recent teaching experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Celsian Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of local teaching vacancies in various areas
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 hour on call service
- Access to guaranteed pay scheme
- CPD (Team Teach training etc.)
Please contact Caroline Langley on 0113 2440140, email with your CV or click APPLY NOW
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.