MFL TeacherSouth Derby City Centre SchoolMFL- French KS3 and Spanish KS4 NQTS Welcomed Pay to scale from the startTemporary RoleA Secondary School based in South...
French & Spanish
Day to Day Are you an experienced French & Spanish teacher looking for a new exciting job for 2020? Celsian Education are currently looking for an experienced qualified French & Spanish teacher with a real passion for the subject to join a Secondary school in Leicestershire. The ideal candidate for this role will have the following;
- Experience of teaching KS3/KS4 French & Spanish.
- Hold a valid QTS or be overseas trained
- NQT (Experience of teaching Spanish/French)
- A proven record of classroom progression
- Your daily duties will consist of the following;
- Being a positive role model at all times
- Planning and delivering Spanish and French lessons to the highest standard
- Ensuring good learning takes place and pupils display progress in ever lesson
- Establishing and maintaining discipline both in class and throughout school
- Assigning work, Correcting and marking work carried out
- Liaise with head of department and seniors when required
- Monitoring student progression on a daily basis
I this sounds like the position of you or if you would like more information on this role then please apply below or send a copy of your CV
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.