Celsian Education is recruiting on behalf of a SEN Secondary School in the South Birmingham area. This school was rated as outstanding in the Ofsted report and possesses a wealth of friendly and highly qualified staff. In addition to this, the area of SEN within this institution is ASD as well as MLD.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
· QTS Qualification
· A minimum of 12 months teaching experience at Secondary level
· A strong understanding of working with children who have SEN in areas such as ASD
· Flexible and available for day to day and long term work
· Current, valid DBS (update service).
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of pastoral care and safeguarding policies.
· Be a confident person with a warm and friendly approach.
· Able to apply behaviour policies effectively.
In return you will receive:
- A dedicated consultant who will provide specialist support and help
- A competitive rate of pay
- A motivational working environment
- Great support from both placement schools and our agency
- The opportunity to make a difference
- Free teaching resources
- A broad range of suitable vacancies
- CPD opportunities
If you are interested in this role or want to learn more about exciting and upcoming roles, then please call Adil on 0121 633 4698 for more information.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.