Celsian Education are currently recruiting QTS / QTLS Business Studies and ICT Teachers for January 2021.
We are looking to appoint passionate and dedicated Teachers of Business Studies and ICT who are ideally looking for long-term or permanent roles to meet the high demand for our schools in the new academic year. We work with a wide variety of Secondary Schools in and around the Birmingham area and are historically an extremely busy agency with long standing relationships with schools in Birmingham / Dudley / Sandwell / Walsall / Wolverhampton / Staffordshire / Worcestershire areas.
You will need to be resourceful and innovative in your teaching approach and be able to teach all aspects of Business Studies and ICT at key stage 3 to 4 with a good track record of teaching and learning outcomes. The additional experience of teaching at KS5 would be advantageous but not essential.
- Secondary Teacher of Business and ICT
- Must hold a UK recognised teaching qualification, with QTS / QTLS (i.e. BSc QTS, BA QTS, CERT ED, PGCE, B.Ed, etc )
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Strong classroom management
- A positive mindset with a passion for teaching and learning
- Committed to raising attainment
- Hold a valid enhanced DBS check on update service
- Able to provide a minimum of 2 x references to cover the last 2 years of employment history
In return, Celsian Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to progress your career.
- Access to a wide range of FREE CPD courses from our experienced trainer
- Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
Don't miss out on this opportunity
Apply now by sending your CV through to Stacey Grubham directly or contact me to discuss further
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted