We are looking to recruit a Food Tech Teacher that can teach at KS3 and KS4 level. The post is to commence in September 2017....
Teacher of English Required for September 2017 for a long cover cover at a school in Leeds. The pay for this post is between £120.00 to £172.00 per day, depending on what pay scale you are.
- Be competent, hardworking and passionate about teaching.
- Be an excellent role-model for young people.
- Demonstrate a commitment to improving examination performance.
- Show a willingness to consistently deliver lessons to a high standard, and strive to develop teaching and learning across the curriculum.
- Be able to work effectively within an enthusiastic and forward thinking department.
You must hold QTS and a PGCE or equivalent specialising in secondary English, and you must be available to interview straight away in September, and be in a position to start straight away, and be able to commit to potentially a full academic year.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.