Are you a Primary Specialist that holds Qualified Teacher Status? Do you have experience working within Primary Schools? Celsian Education is working in partnership with...
Teacher of RE Required for January 2018 for a long cover cover at a school in Leeds, to cover a maternity. The pay for this post is between £120.00 to £172.00 per day, depending on what pay scale you are.
We are looking for:
· A Qualified teacher who can teach across all key stages to KS5 and who has excellent subject knowledge
· A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning
· A Collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through an assortment or inventive approaches including curriculum design and teaching strategies through the use of ICT and intervention programmes
· An excellent, enthusiastic classroom practitioner with the ability to a these subjects across all Key Stages
· NQT's are also encouraged to apply
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.