We currently have a new and exciting opening for a dynamic graphics design Teacher to join an Ofsted rated good school. The role has an...
For this coming September, a new opportunity has arisen for an SEN class teacher with a passion in English. The children learning at this school are aged 11 to 18 years old with a range of learning, communication and physical difficulties so patience, behavioural management and a friendly manner is needed. The fantastic opportunity is based in Bordon/Alton area.
The candidate should be inspiring, friendly and focused on the childrens development. Comprehensible teaching, coherent learning development and passionate team work with teachers and support staff are a must need. The school is well known for their forward thinking and commitment to their work so the candidate must be ready to work hard and adjust to the values that the school has been built around. It has a welcoming ethos alongside the schools career and learning development for teachers and support staff.
You will need to have a relevant teaching qualification. These would include;
- Qualified and holding a UK recognised teaching qualification or equivalent; BSc QTS, BA QTS, CERT ED, B.ED, PGCE, etc.
We would expect the successful teacher:
- Be passionate and ambitious.
- Create a friendly and happy learning environment for the children and team.
- Be able to deliver high quality classroom time and inspiration to the children.
- Have strong curriculum knowledge and involvement with learning objectives.
- Has high standards of behaviour and achievement.
The school can offer its own unique benefits to you but here at Celsian Education you can also expect from us;
- A dedicated consultant that is always at the end of the phone.
- Consultants that adhere to a set of values that place children, schools and candidates at the heart of everything.
- We strive to be trusted, ethical, expert and bespoke.
- Undertake procedures to ensure you are safe and happy.
- Ensuring that you are satisfied with our service.
You will be fully immersed into the school and become an integral part of what the school offers. Dont miss the chance to enhance your professional career with this exciting opportunity.
Submit your CV below or contact Celsian Education on 02380 224 367.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.