Primary School Sports Coach RequiredOctober 23rd 2017 for 1 term minimum / full timeLeicester City Primary School Celsian Education is working with a...
Primary School Sports Coach Required / PE TA-HLTA
September 18th 2017 for 1 term minimum / full time
Leicester City Primary School
Celsian Education is working with a large inner city Primary school that have additional funding for the provision of Sport from September 2017.
You will be based in the PE department and support the Teachers with planning and assessing children from the ages of 3 - 11 years old.
· sport coaching;
· sports management;
· sports science.
· L2/3 Teaching Assistant with a strong interest of Physical Education
You will also need;
· the ability to quickly develop successful working relationships with people from different backgrounds and with varying levels of sporting ability;
· excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
· enthusiasm, flexibility and patience;
· awareness of equality and diversity issues, including those related to sport and disability;
· organisational skills;
· a strong interest in maintaining professional skills and knowledge.
You must also have at least 6 months experience working with Primary aged children, or working in a UK Primary School.
If you would like to be considered please get in touch today.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.