Are you looking for a change? Celsian Education share 3 reasons why long term supply teaching can give you the best of both worlds.If you...
Celsian Education wish to employ a permanent Key Stage 2 classroom teacher to join our highly successful and inspirational supply team.
We are looking for an excellent practitioner with previous experience in Upper KS2, who is passionate about teaching and learning and has the ability to further drive up standards in the core subjects through creative curriculum.
Celsian Education is committed to developing staff who are driven professionals, with our tailored CPD programme.
Celsian Education are one of the largest providers of supply staff throughout West Yorkshire covering all 5 LEAs.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an outstanding and inspirational teacher.
- Is highly motivated and hardworking with the capacity to drive forward continuing improvement.
- Can create fantastic and inspirational learning environments, in and out of the classroom.
- Is committed to inclusive teaching and learning.
- Demonstrates excellence in outdoor learning.
Experience in Upper KS2 is essential.
We can offer you:
- a tailored CPD programmed, targeted at making you the best teacher that you can be.
- Committed and hard-working , with access to help 24/7 via our on-call service.
- The chance to work in vibrant and successful schools.
- Excellent rates of pay, including to-scale for long-term placements.
- Flexible working hours, you let us know when you're not free for work and we won't call!
To find out more about supply teaching, or to register with Celsian Education, please contact the Leeds office and ask for Adam Proud.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.