Are you looking for a change? Celsian Education share 3 reasons why long term supply teaching can give you the best of both worlds.If you...
Celsian Education is currently working with a primary school in Wakefield LEA who are seeking Key Stage 2 Teachers for a number of roles across the school.
The school is graded 'Good' by Ofsted.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be qualified to teach Key Stage 2 with a record of delivering good to outstanding lessons (NQTs will also be considered).
- Have evidence of supporting students to make or exceed expected progress.
- Have an exemplary attendance record.
- Have good behaviour management skills.
- Maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom.
- To deliver outstanding teaching and learning across all subjects within the primary curriculum and help students achieve excellent academic results.
- To design engaging and challenging lessons that inspires students to appreciate the subject and its application.
- You will work with students of different abilities across a number of year groups.
- Contribute to constructive team-building amongst teaching and non-teaching staff, parents and governors.
- To meet all aspects of the Professional Teaching Standards.
- To ensure that students are safe and provided with an environment that allows them to take risks in their learning and become lifelong learners.
- To plan, resource and deliver challenging, varied and differentiated lessons and sequences of lessons to the highest standard that ensures learning takes place and students of all abilities show progress.
- To help to establish and maintain exemplar student behaviour for learning.
- UK QTS.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent.
Qualification in one or more areas of primary school curriculum.
- Ability to work in the UK.
To find out more about this role, please contact Celsian Education and ask for Adam Proud.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.