Are you looking for an exciting career within an Early Years Foundation Stage setting? Do you want to support and help children develop in their...
Celsian Education are looking for hardworking and enthusiastic nursery staff to come join their team of staff to help nurseries local to you. Are you a successful educator specialising in Early Years Foundation Stage and looking for either of the following work; day-to-day ad-hoc work suitable for supply nursery nurses, paying £7.50 - £9.50 per hour.
Here at Celsian Education, we supply to a large number of schools and nurseries across Winchester and the Hampshire area. We are also Hampshire Council Certified and are one of their most recommended agencies for support to local schools and nurseries. As a branch we supply teaching staff to Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and Nursery Nurses/Assistants to preschools and nurseries on day-to-day cover, short-term, long-term basis and permanent roles as well.
Qualifications needed for opportunity:
- Have the relevant qualifications needed for a Nursery Practitioner, either level 2, level 3 or working towards.
The successful candidate should:
- Be passionate and ambitious.
- Create a friendly and happy learning environment for the children and team.
- Be able to deliver high quality classroom time and inspiration to the children.
- Have strong curriculum knowledge and involvement with learning objectives.
- Has high standards of behaviour and achievement.
What we can offer you:
- Dedicated consultant that is always at the end of the phone.
- Consultants that adhere to a set of values that place children, schools and candidates at the heart of everything - trusted, ethical, expert and bespoke.
- Undertake procedures to ensure you are safe and happy.
- Always putting you first before themselves
- Ensuring that you are satisfied with the service.
The successful candidate should be a qualified nursery nurse, have the relevant experience and knowledge of a baby-room, toddler or pre-school setting with an ability to engage children. You will be fully immersed into each and every nursery and become an integral part of what those nurseries have to offer. You must also have proof of a UK working permit and DBS clearance.
Dont miss the chance to enhance your professional career.
Submit your CV below or contact Celsian Education on 02380 224 367 or even email:
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.