Are you an enthusiastic, creative and self-motivated Level 3 Nursery Nurse / Room Leader looking for a part-time opportunity from September in Salisbury? Celsian Education...
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen in the Salisbury area in the Early Years Foundation Stage Education Sector. Are you a diligent and devoted individual based in the Salisbury area and looking for a something new within nurseries and pre-schools? Celsian Education are looking for day-to-day, ad-hoc nursery staff to come join their team, paying £7.50 - £9.50 per hour.
At Celsian Education, we supply to a large number of schools and nurseries across Salisbury and Hampshire Area. We are also Hampshire Council recommended are one of the most used agencies for support to local pre-schools and nurseries. As a branch we supply teaching staff to Primary, Secondary and SEN schools. This is also the same for Nursery Nurses/Practitioners and Room leaders to preschools and nurseries on day-to-day cover, short-term, long-term basis and permanent roles as well.
Qualifications needed for opportunity:
- Have the relevant qualifications needed for a Nursery Practitioner, either level 2, level 3 or working towards.
The successful candidate should:
- Be passionate and ambitious.
- Create a friendly and happy learning environment for the children and team.
- Be able to deliver high quality classroom time and inspiration to the children.
- Have strong curriculum knowledge and involvement with learning objectives.
- Has high standards of behaviour and achievement.
What we can offer you:
- Dedicated consultant that is always at the end of the phone.
- Consultants that adhere to a set of values that place children, schools and candidates at the heart of everything - trusted, ethical, expert and bespoke.
- Undertake procedures to ensure you are safe and happy.
- Always putting you first before themselves
- Ensuring that you are satisfied with the service.
The successful candidate should be a qualified nursery nurse, have the relevant experience and knowledge of a baby-room, toddler or pre-school setting with an ability to engage children. You will be fully immersed into each and every nursery and become an integral part of what those nurseries have to offer. You must also have proof of a UK working permit and DBS clearance.
Dont miss the chance to enhance your professional career.
Submit your CV below or contact Celsian Education on 02380 224 367 or even email:
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.