We are looking to appoint an experienced mathematics teacher to work within a South Shropshire based secondary school on a full time basis with immediate...
An exciting opportunity has arisen within one of the UK's leading boarding schools based in Dudley who is working in partnership with Celsian Education, seeking an experienced and qualified Economics teacher on a full-time basis.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding Economics teacher to maintain a high standard of teaching, inspire the students and continue to drive up performance. You will need to be resourceful and innovative in your teaching approach and be able to teach Economics across the full age and ability range at key stages 3-5.
The successful candidate will:
* Be an inspirational role model; committed to their own learning and that of others
* Have a positive mind-set and a desire to develop the whole person
* Be committed to improving the life-chances of young people
* Have excellent subject knowledge and a passion for their subject that is infectious
We can offer you:
* The chance to work as part of a forward thinking dynamic team
* A creative and innovative environment
* Top of the range facilities
* Excellent opportunities for career and professional development
* More favourable terms of employment
If this sounds like the right job for you, please submit your CV now or call Stacey on 0121 633 4698 be considered.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.