Celsian education are hiring for a prestigious nursery within Southampton with a rating of Good or higher. The nursery is looking for a new full-time...
Celsian education are hiring for a respected nursery within Fareham with a rating of Good or higher. The nursery is looking for a new full-time deputy manager to help with its reputation for its accomplishments and development within the community. The client is offering a competitive salary negotiable on experience including additional benefits.
The ideal candidate would need to be talented, good track record and driven towards setting a good example to the team and support staff. You will be part of a managerial team in which you will provide a safe, warm learning environment for both the children and the staff to thrive on.
The nursery itself is well furnished, known for its big use of space, has multiple outdoor areas and its own fully trained kitchen team that has been nominated for many esteemed awards. The building is separated into different rooms to allow each setting enough room to learn and prosper, including each setting to have its own sleeping arrangements and sensory rooms.
Qualifications needed for opportunity:
· Level 3 Early Years Qualification is essential for this Nursery.
· Any safeguarding, first aid, food hygiene qualifications are desirable but not essential.
· 2 years minimum childcare experience
The successful candidate should:
· Be passionate and ambitious.
· Create a friendly and happy learning environment for the children and team.
· Be able to deliver high quality classroom time and inspiration to the children.
· Have strong curriculum knowledge and involvement with learning objectives.
· Has high standards of behaviour and achievement.
What we can offer you:
· Dedicated consultant that is always at the end of the phone.
· Consultants that adhere to a set of values that place children, schools and candidates at the heart of everything - trusted, ethical, expert and bespoke.
· Undertake procedures to ensure you are safe and happy.
· Always putting you first before themselves
· Ensuring that you are satisfied with the service.
You will be fully immersed into the nursery and become an integral part of what the nursery offers.
You must also have proof of a UK working permit and DBS clearance.
Dont miss the chance to enhance your professional career.
Submit your CV below, email or contact Celsian Education on 02380 224 367.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.