KS1 CLASS TEACHER (year 1) ASAPCelsian are looking for someone who : Can inspire children and make learning funHas high expectations and can raise standards...
Celsian Education are currently looking for newly qualified and experienced Primary School Teachers to work at various schools across South Yorkshire.
Registering with Celsian Education as a Primary Teacher, you will have the opportunity to work with various Primary Schools in your local area. You will have the choice of working on day to day, long term and even permanent job opportunities, giving you full control of how you want to work.
Our schools are eager to build long term relationships with their supply staff, meaning for the right person there is every opportunity for regular ongoing work. If you are looking to work as a supply teacher in Early Years, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2, we have work available now.
- Flexibility in when you work
- Opportunity to build a long term relationship with caring schools
- The opportunity to widen your experience
- Access to both temporary and permanent jobs at schools local to you
- Ability to work on day to day or long term assignments in schools across South Yorkshire
- Access to a wide range of CPD training through Celsian Education
- Current QTS
- Proven behaviour management skills
- The ability to quickly engage with pupils
- Able to provide working references covering the past two years
- The ability to be flexible and available for work at short notice
Celsian Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and any appointment will be subject to a variety of checks including referencing and an Enhanced DBS check, in line with DfE requirements set out in Keeping Children Safe in Education. Celsian Education is an equal opportunities employer. We are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.