We are now looking for Primary Supply Teachers for starts ASAP. Are you a teacher who is looking for supply work one day to five...
Celsian Education are working in partnership with a prestigious Secondary School in Rotherham to recruit a Humanities Teacher to work on a full time long term assignment until at least June 2018, starting as soon as possible. This school was classed as a Good School in their last inspection.
Working as a Humanities Teacher you will be expected to deliver RE, Geography and some Media Studies lessons in Year 9 and Year 10, as well as supporting the school in other lessons when required. You will also be expected to attend meetings and parents evenings when required.
- Delivering planned lessons in the absence of the current Teacher
- Marking of all work
- Managing pupils behaviour both in class and when required, outside of the classroom
- Supporting student queries
- Involvement in Parents Evenings and additional meetings as and when required
- Supporting and championing the schools safeguarding policies
- Adhering to school policies and procedures at all times
- Ongoing part time work
- Opportunity to build a long term relationship with a large successful secondary school
- The opportunity to be introduced to other schools in the area through Celsian Education
- Ability to work on day to day or long term assignments in schools across South Yorkshire
- A proven ability to deliver Humanities lessons in a secondary school environment
- Able to provide working references covering the past two years
- The ability to be flexible and available for work at short notice
Celsian Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and any appointment will be subject to a variety of checks including referencing and an Enhanced DBS check, in line with DfE requirements set out in Keeping Children Safe in Education. Celsian Education is an equal opportunities employer. We are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.