Are you looking for regular work that is both local and flexible for you? Do you want to work with a market leader in the...
Are you looking for regular work that is both local and flexible for you?
Do you want to work with a market leader in the region offering work in local Sheffield schools and the surrounding area?
Celsian Education are a market leader in the region with over 24 years experience working alongside the schools in the local area, providing both short and long term solutions to their recruitment needs.
We are currently working with a number of client schools throughout South Yorkshire providing support with both short term and longer term requirements As a result of the increase in demand we are looking to recruit creative and innovative teachers and support staff across EYFS and KS1.
As a market leader in this area we are able to offer you assignments on a flexible basis that suit your current situation; when, where and how often you work is up to you.Whether you are looking for ad-hoc, short or longer term work, part time or full time, Celsian Education can help secure the post for you.
What you will require:
· Relevant qualifications (e.g. QTS)
· Phonics knowledge and KS1 SATs experience preferable
· A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
· A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
· A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
· A confident and positive approach to working with children
· The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
· An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
· NQTs are very welcome to apply
· A current DBS registered with the Update Service
What we offer:
· Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
· An opportunity to extend your professional development with market leading CPD delivered by industry experts
· A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
· Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
· A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
· Recommend a Friend bonus
· A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.