Celsian Education have a full time opportunity available for a lower Key Stage 2 Teacher for an Oldham based primary school. The position will start...
Are you a KS2 Teacher looking for new and exciting opportunities in South Yorkshire?
Celsian Education are currently seeking to appoint qualified Key Stage 2 Teachers to work in our partnership schools in Sheffield and surrounding areas.
Candidates need to have a good knowledge and understanding of teaching Key Stage 2 and be competent to observe, plan and make assessments for childrens learning and development. You must be able to work with and plan activities for children aged 7 - 11 years and support the day to day school routines.
You will be able to complete assignments on a flexible basis. Whether you are looking for long or short term work, full time or part time, advanced notice or morning sickness call outs Principal Resourcing can help secure the post for you.Due to a high demand of work we have Guaranteed Contracts available for the most suitable candidates.
Principal Resourcing requirements:
· Evidence of positive behaviour management
· Track record of good teaching ability and planning/preparing lessons
· Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
· Confident and positive approach to working with children.
· Are pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievement.
· Have a strong and creative teaching ability
· Keen to learn and develop professionally
· Have a passion for education
· NQTs are very welcome to apply
· A current DBS registered with the update service or a DBS check done through ourselves
For all applicants we offer:
· Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your local LA
· An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent and accurate rates of pay
· We will offer the successful candidate a stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
· A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
· Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
· Recommend a friend Bonus
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.