KS1 Suitable for NQTsCelsian Education based in Derby City are working in close partnership within an energetic and caring primary school in Derby, who are...
Are you looking for a new challenge?
I am currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic KS1 teachers to support 2 partnership schools in Doncaster. If you are a dedicated and inspirational KS1 Primary Teacher who wants to make a difference in childrens lives and aiding their creativity and motivation to learn, then these will be the ideal roles for you.
About the roles...
- Deliver and plan lessons, creating learning resources and organising the classroom
- Supporting pupils learning and development in and out of the classroom
- Maintaining discipline and encouraging good behaviour
- Co-planning with other teachers and working alongside teaching assistants
- Encouraging positive pupil development with effective lessons
- Communicating with colleagues and work effectively as a team
About the Schools...
- Friendly and welcoming schools
- Supportive members of staff
- Committed to making a difference to the lives of their pupils
Person Specification**YOU MUST HAVE QTS, NQTs ARE WELCOME TO APPLY*
- Passionate about providing children with creative teaching to aid their learning and development
- You must be ambitious, organised and creative with the ability of creating different lessons and activities
- Excellent knowledge on the Primary National Curriculum and significant experience teaching in KS1 and experience with KS1 SATs preparation and phonics screening
- Positive behaviour management skills
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.