Are you a Graduate, or studying a Degree Programme? Then we are looking for you'We are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors for multiple Schools for...
Celsian Education are working in partnership with a large Secondary School in the Sheffield area to recruit talented and ambitious Cover Supervisor to work in the Humanities department.
This is an excellent opportunity to build a relationship with a local school that truly values and supports their staff in which they partner with. This supportive and forward thinking school has very high standards so chooses to partner with a small number of talented cover supervisors who they use regularly, so for the right person this could easily lead to regular and ongoing work in the future.
- Delivering planned lessons in the absence of a teacher across the Humanities department
- Providing handover notes for the returning teacher
- Managing pupils behaviour both in class and when required, outside of the classroom
- Supporting student queries
- Supporting and championing the schools safeguarding policies
- Adhering to school policies and procedures at all times
- Opportunity to build a long term relationship with a large successful secondary school
- Ability to deliver lessons in a variety of subjects
- The opportunity to be introduced to other schools in the area through Celsian Education
- Ability to work on day to day or long term assignments in schools across South Yorkshire
- A proven ability to deliver lessons in a secondary school environment
- Able to provide working references covering the past two years
- The ability to be flexible and available for work at short notice
Celsian Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and any appointment will be subject to a variety of checks including referencing and an Enhanced DBS check, in line with DfE requirements set out in Keeping Children Safe in Education. Celsian Education is an equal opportunities employer. We are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.