Are you a high energy Early Years Teacher that has an amazing ability make play an educational experience? Are you looking to build long-term relationships...
Celsian Education are looking for inspirational EYFS teachers with the passion for making a difference in the lives of the children we support. We are searching for passionate and dedicated individuals to satisfy the high demand we have for EYFS in the South Yorkshire area.
We are looking for teachers who:
· Can fill our childrens lives with creativity, challenge, wonder and fun
· Can create haven in which our children feel safe, valued, happy and respected
· Are passionate about making learning effective and enjoyable
· Hold QTS (B.Ed. PGCE, Cert Ed or equivalent)
· Positive classroom management
· The ability to challenge and nurture you minds
What we can offer:
· A committed and friendly team
· A commitment to high quality professional development with free CPD courses
· Children who are well behaved, happy and eager to learn
· Market leading pay rates
· Refer a Friend bonus scheme
Supply teaching can offer an ideal situation for individuals that may want to work around an existing part time job, or have other commitments that limit their availability. We have daily, weekly and full term placements available and excellent rates of pay for the ideal candidate.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.