Are you a dedicated HLTA who have an amazing ability to give students the ability to engage in subjects that they are struggling to understand?...
Higher Level Teaching Assistants required!
Celsian Education are currently looking for highly motivated HLTAs to work on both day to day and long term assignments in Primary Schools across the South Yorkshire area.
We are currently servicing a large number of schools who are eager to develop ongoing relationships with the supply staff they use, which can easily lead to regular, ongoing work with a school that want to make you feel part of their team. If you are looking to gain experience in a variety of schools, expand your experience or want control of when you work, here at Celsian Education we are able to help.
We are looking for HLTAs who can support in various tasks which can include:
- Supporting the class teacher in delivering lessons
- Working in small groups, 1:1 with pupils and confident to lead the class in the absence of the teacher
- Managing pupils behaviour both in class and when required, outside of the classroom
- Observe and report pupil progress to teachers
- Supporting SEN pupils
- Adhering to school policies and procedures at all times
- Support in various age groups from EYFS to Year 6
- Market leading pay paid PAYE by our in-house payroll
- Flexibility in when you work
- Opportunity to build a long term relationship with caring schools
- Ability to work on day to day or long term assignments in schools across South Yorkshire
- Access to a wide range of CPD training through Celsian Education
Celsian Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and any appointment will be subject to a variety of checks including referencing and an Enhanced DBS check, in line with DfE requirements set out in Keeping Children Safe in Education. Celsian Education is an equal opportunities employer. We are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.