Are you a Biology Teacher who has a heart and the passion for planting the seed of knowledge in young minds?If you are an inspirational...
Are you qualified Science teacher?
Is your subject specialism Biology?
Do you enjoy the flexibility supply work offers?
Celsian Education are recruiting for biology teachers to support our secondary schools in the Sheffield area.
If you are an enthusiastic and ambitious secondary teacher, you are the right kind of person to join our agency, applications are invited from both NQTs and experienced teachers.
We are recruiting science teachers with a passion for teaching to cover biology classes on an ongoing basis. The positions are to start as soon as possible.
What we require:
* Science Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First
* Have excellent knowledge of Biology, Chemistry & Physics.
* Experience of teaching science up to KS4.
* Use positive and effective classroom management techniques
* Be able to plan suitable stimulating lessons
* Have excellent subject knowledge.
You must have a DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Celsian Education.
What we offer:
· Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work with a wealth of recruitment and education experience
· Market leading rates of pay
· Regularly run, free CPD courses to keep your skills sharp and updated
· Refer a Friend bonus scheme
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.