Are you an experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher looking for work near to the Moston area of Manchester? If so, we would be keen to...
Are you an outstanding KS2 Teacher?
Do you want work in a range of inspiring schools across South Yorkshire?
Do you enjoy the flexibility of supply work?
Celsian Education are recruiting for Key Stage 2 Teachers for ongoing work in our partnership primary schools in the South Yorkshire area.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious primary teachers to join our agency, applications are invited from both NQTs and experienced teachers.
If you are looking to gain experience in a variety of schools, expand your experience or want control of when you work, here at Celsian Education we are able to help.
The ideal candidate should:
- QTS - B.Ed., PGCE, Cert.Ed.
- Have previous experience working in Key Stage 2.
- Have excellent Key Stage 2 Knowledge
- Proven behaviour management skills
- The ability to quickly engage with pupils
What we offer:
- Dedicated consultants with a wealth of recruitment and education knowledge
- Market leading rates of pay
- Ability to work on day to day or long term assignments in schools across South Yorkshire
- Access to a wide range of CPD training through Celsian Education
- Flexibility in when you work
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.