Key Stage 1 teachers urgently required!Celsian Education are looking for vibrant Key Stage 1 teachers who have a love of learning and want to empower...
Key Stage 1 teachers required
Do you enjoy working with friendly, cheerful, courteous children?
Do you like knowing that youve made a difference to the lives of children?
Do you have a passion for seeing children develop at all levels?
Do you enjoy working within a welcoming, supportive team, and putting smiles on childrens faces?
Do you share a desire to provide the best possible start for children, helping them to become life-long learners?
Do you believe that good self-esteem and strong, supportive relationships are an essential part of childrens educations, and help children to achieve their potential academically?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then read on'
Celsian Education are looking for applicants who...
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and passion for learning, and a genuine care for individual pupils and their needs;
- Plan and teach an engaging, exciting curriculum;
- View a working partnership with parents as an essential part of successful primary education;
- Model an enthusiastic approach to life-long learning and professional development;
- Has the ability to incorporate a variety of teaching and learning strategies as necessary;
- Keep abreast of current educational development;
- Keep accurate on-going records related to assessment for learning
We are looking for candidates who...
- Has a relevant QTS
- Are an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Has excellent interpersonal skills;
- Has excellent organisational skills;
- Has experience of working with pupils with a range of special need
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.