Primary Teacher located in Walsall ASAP StartAre you a Primary School teacher who is currently in search of a role to start ASAP? If so...
Are you a passionate Key Stage One Teacher who has proven results in boosting Phonics results?
Celsian Education is finding we have a great demand for confident and passionate Key Stage One Teachers to support pupils in the run-up to Year One Phonics Screening and post-test boosters, enabling pupils to be up to standard before starting Year Two in September.
Celsian Education is working closely with a number of dedicated primary schools in the South Yorkshire area on an exclusive basis to recruit teachers just like you for both day to day and long-term work. They are very eager to build long-term relationships with their supply staff, meaning you can quickly integrate and become a valued member of their teams.
Due to a high demand of work we have Guaranteed Contracts available for the most suitable candidates.
Principal Resourcing requirements:
- Evidence of positive behaviour management
- Track record of good teaching ability and planning/preparing lessons
- Commitment to developing the personality, talents and abilities of all students
- Confident and positive approach to working with children.
- Are pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievement.
- Have a strong and creative teaching ability
- Keen to learn and develop professionally
- Have a passion for education
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the update service or a DBS check done through ourselves
For all applicants we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your local LA
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent and accurate rates of pay
- We will offer the successful candidate a stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- Recommend a friend Bonus
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.