Are you a qualified teacher who has a passion for helping students with special learning needs? Celsian Education are currently looking for committed SEND teachers...
Are you a qualified teacher who has a passion for helping students with special learning needs?
Celsian Education are currently looking for committed SEND teachers to work within a special needs setting in the Doncaster area.
Are passionate about pupils development and enthusiastic to take on a new challenge? If this is you then you are the type of candidate we would like to speak to.
- The school caters to students aged 7 - 16
- The school provides a vibrant and challenging environment in which students learn and develop into responsible young people, assisted by excellent care, guidance and support
- The school offers dynamic thought provoking learning for all pupils
What you will require:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be a qualified Teacher (QTS qualification is essential)
- Be familiar with the UK curriculum
- Possess some relevant experience working within the SEN sector
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
Celsian Education are passionate about candidate and client care which means our service to you is some of the best you will experience when working with supply agencies, we will offer you:
- Top rates of pay
- An abundance of long term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- Refer a friend scheme
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.