Full-Time Maths Teacher Required Immediate Start Are you an inspiring Maths Teacher who has the rare ability to engage students in Maths lessons? Have you...
Full-Time Maths Teacher Required Immediate Start
Are you an inspiring Maths Teacher who has the rare ability to engage students in Maths lessons?
Have you got proven experience of raising attainment and a caring nature that will calm students who are starting to panic about GCSE results?
We are currently working with a progressive secondary school who are a rapidly improving school with outstanding facilities. They have a dedicated and ambitious team that have a passion for engaging, hard-working and deserving students, to enable them to deliver the very best results they can achieve.
They are looking for a like-minded Maths teacher to join their team for a full-time long-term assignment until July 2018, to support Key Stage 3 and 4 pupils, including GCSE revision sessions.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. QTS)
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.