Are you a dedicated HLTA who have an amazing ability to give students the ability to engage in subjects that they are struggling to understand?...
Are you a dedicated HLTA who have an amazing ability to give students the ability to engage in subjects that they are struggling to understand?
Can you bring calm to pupils who are worrying about the stress of SATs? And bring energy to dull subject matter?
Celsian Education is looking to recruit passionate Higher Level Teaching Assistants to work on a variety of both day to day, part-time and full-time long-term assignments. So no matter what your need, we can help.
Our friendly and supportive schools will ensure you become an integral part of their team and you will be required to provide booster groups to children of ages, as well as deliver lessons in a teachers absence.
What you will require:
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.